Our Team. Your Partners
Whether you come to us with your new custom home already designed or you choose to partner with an architect we recommend, we will work towards maximizing your value and achieving your goals while staying within your budget. Our extensive experience in the industry gives us the ability to implement the best strategy for you.
Steps to designing and building your new custom home:
- Your lot/homesite – If you already own a lot/homesite, we can help you assess the conditions and type of new home you would like. If you are still looking for the perfect location we can help you find what best meets your needs.
- Design your floorplan and elevation – If you’ve already worked with an architect and have a plan ready to build, great. We will still help you value engineer your home to make sure that your plan meets your every need. If you would like to work with an architect we recommend, we will guide you through the process.
- Review your floorplan and elevation – When you work with our architect, we take the guess work out of the process. As part of our architect’s process, you will be provided with graphic images of both interior locations and exterior elevations to help you with the visualization of your home design.
- Provide you with a proposal and finalize your contract – Once you have finalized your homesite location, floorplan and elevation design we will provide you with a cost estimate for your home. We will base this estimate on your personal choices of finishes that will make your home uniquely yours. Then, we will provide you with your final pricing and enter into a sales agreement.
- Financing your new custom home – Now that you have signed your agreement, you will need to obtain financing for the construction of your new custom home. It is your choice whether you want to use your own bank for this or use contacts we recommend for new custom home financing.
- Constructing your new custom home – With everything in place, it is time to begin the construction of your home. We will review all the details with you before we begin. We will need to meet together periodically to finalize your selections in a timely manner to keep the construction progress flowing and on schedule.
- Completing your new custom home – We will make every effort to complete your home on time and on schedule and we will work diligently towards that goal. Right before you move in we schedule a final walkthrough with you to address the final details.
- Your new custom home – It is time to move in…you are home!
- After you move into your new custom home – Terra Nova Builders’ attention to detail does not end after you move into your new home. We want you to be happy in your new home and are committed to assuring quality service, even after the sale and construction of your new custom home. For any warrantable problems you may experience, Terra Nova provides quick and reliable service to solve them. We are committed to giving you our very best so that your home buying and home owning experience is positive and worry free.
- Additional Insurance – Just for your peace of mind, we provide you with a warranty program from BUILDERS’S LIMITED WARRANTY, Administered by Professional Warranty Service Corporation, “PWC”.
?Copyright 2013 Terra Nova Builders. All Rights Reserved.
Westerville, New Albany, Powell, Granville, Ohio Custom Home Builders